Saturday, April 10

Rainbows & Unicorns

Okay well that is totally false advertising but I do sort of have rainbows...

This is some Splendor sock yarn I have been dyeing to get ready for the Chancellor's Sheep & Wool Showcase on April 24th.  Obviously I have had Spring on the brain.  It has been lovely here, the perfect weather for drying yarn & roving in the sun.

I also spent more time than I'm willing to admit organizing my Flickr & Ravelry hand dyed yarn pages because once I saw the colors all laid out together I couldn't stop...

Maybe I should make thes for breakfast tomorrow in keeping with the theme:
I saw these on Swiss Miss but they are originally from here .
We don't even own food coloring but this is definitely an excuse to go out & get some! The crunchy side of me has been considering what natural stuff I could substitute for the coloring but, honestly I don't think a few drop of food coloring is all that bad for you.

As for the unicorns you are going to have to go out & find your own but, if they can find living "dinofish" thought to be extinct I guess anything is possible...

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. This post today made me think of this Unicorn Rainbow Video!

    http://youtu.be/e6MfPKBqNU0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had never seen that and it's, er, well, it sure is something. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete